Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blog Updated!!

Ciao all!! I will start a showcase of works I do on this blog therefore I thought of giving it a fresh new look.
This is the second version of this Non-Sense blog.
I didn't change the title because it is still all non-sense... drawings - photos and now even hand-crafts...
I am following some precious blogs and as soon as I found the way to show it on my front page they'll be popping out.
Delicious creations.
Thanks to everyone who shares their passions online with tutorials and tips: you're all great artists!

So if you have more tips on how to customize blog appearences, how to show my fav blogs, my links etc. pls leave a shout

Thank you ♥

1 comment:

elena fiore said...

Scusami, ho riletto solo ora il tuo commento in cui mi chiedevi link per borsette. Purtroppo no.
Ma se vai sul blog di Roberta Filava e Café creativo trovi nelle loro colonne di destra siti di sewing.
I loro link invece (di Roberta e Cafè), li trovi nel mio blog, sotto la voce LINK AMICI.
Ciao, elena°*°