Friday, December 23, 2011

Relationship with a Wall - Xmas

Hey Wall I wish you a very Merry Xmas but I also wanted to tell you this:
You wall are hard! I keep hurting myself every time I try to deal with you.
I think I may let you go, Wall. You're not much of a company anyway.
You stand there and put all the responsibility of this relationship to me. You damn wall! You just stand there. I wonder if there will be a day when you may reply or show any of those things you whispered in my head. You lied. You promised me lots of things and never moved a finger... and yet you have no fingers so I could have just trusted my guts on that. I thought it was okay for me being here and talking to you. I am getting bored now. I want something more than just a relationship with you, wall.
I am going to ask Father Xmas to bring me a talking fence or something else than the hardcore bricks you show me all the time. I need air. Your bricks don't let any new air come through.
I hope you're listening to me wall, cus my wish will be due tomorrow....

Yours truly,
         that little voice beneath You! 

No comments: