Sunday, March 04, 2007

mmmm... sundays

Ok.... I think maybe is time to write something on this thing... anyways I am not using papers and pencils since a loooong time now. But still. ^_^

It's sunday and I am lazy to do anything. I can't hold my repression much longer. I am living in this place and I am getting sick of it. I am asking myself what made me move here 7 years ago.... It is a strange question that I didn't expect to ask myself. And now I have to answer it... Strange question. I wonder why this happens so often, not being able to answer my own enigmas... It used to be simple. It used to be much easier than it is now. Now my head is cloudy, there's not much serenity and answers have to go through a long dark tunnel before coming out. I can feel their pain while they struggle to reach the exit of my brain. It's strange. Another sunday morning asking questions. This is what I call relaxation. Crazy. That's what most people think about me. But I don't care, while I am giving birth to my freedom, what other people think of me. I cannot care now.


No comments: