Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cute ♥ Aprons



I just love the idea of old fashioned cute little aprons. It looks like we don't cook anymore of we have lost the pleasure of being a girl in the kitchen. So I have decided to make all little custom made aprons. The colors, the lace, everything is chosen by the client. The red one is the first made. The blue apron was custom made for my friend. It includes a little label on its left side.

The label was printed on the same fabric of the apron and looked like this:
I used the transfer iron paper and I must say I am getting pleased with the results.
I like the idea of printing on the same material I have used for the whole thing. That way it is not going to "mess" the look of it.

This is probably the product I like the most... and I include an exclusive recipe in each apron made.

I hope girls will remember how fun it was to cook and be cute in the kitchen ;-)

No comments: