Wednesday, July 22, 2009

♥LAPTOP DIAPER♥

I needed something to put my laptop at safe when traveling etc. I wanted to use this table cloth for garden tables, thus waterproof, plus a soft lining. The result: a laptop diaper.. same consistency of a diaper!!! It's still funny & cute though - I love it.
Also bought the BURDA winter accessories pattern - I am soo happy and will start creating some winter goodies that I need as in Holland the summers looks almost finished...

Ok - off to do some sewing - I am quite slow but I need to progress slowly as this are my first month sewing :) I am already happy with the things I need.
I also found lots of free cute patterns on Burdastyle.com - I know many of you don't use patterns anymore, for me is a good start!

Lots of LOVE ♥ have a wonderful day!

No comments: