Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My Jim

My Jim (aka the perfect guy) left. This was one moth and two weeks ago. Exactly one month and one day ago, I saw him for the last time, when I said that it was just a temporary thing.....
Today I still have his stuff laying around the house... actually now they're packed and waiting to be picked up. But when? I don't know and he doesn't say. The saddest thing, because when a story finishes it's nice to understand why, so you can gain some new perspective for the next one. And anyways, it's just sad to not see someone like this anymore. I asked myself why and how is it possible for people to change their minds overnight, without telling you any reasons. Then I stoppped asking questions I will never have an answer for.
Maybe I mistake and he wasn't my Jim. Jim would not leave like this. But Jim is also very fictional. I love him cus he is the perfect guy for the weirdest situation and he never questions it. He is just happy to be in it.

Thumb up for Jim Clancy.

No comments: