Saturday, April 17, 2010

Summer Ideas

Ciao all, the lemon mask works perfectly.. I just got told not to use it more than once per week as it can burn your skin :/ I read somewhere else you can use it every day.. My advice is: test it yourself! Lemons are yellow and make us think of the yellow summer ahead... I would like to prepare and have something home made before the spring comes, so I was looking around the net for summer patters and found this.. isn't it wonderful?! Unfortunately I cannot link the picture but it is a salad/fruit bowl made out of an old LP! Fantastic! I have a bag like this and it looks super!
I have also noticed in shops that this year "shirring" dresses are up in fashion.. and those should really be easy dresses to make.... I have found this tutorial on how to shir and I may get some elastic thread today to try do some shirring myself.. Here's another good one.
I am even thinking on shir some old shirts... maybe without starting from scratch, or an old dress I have. Well.. I go get the elastic thread and maybe will post an update later!!!

Happy shirring!! ♥

No comments: