Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Everyday Project Smile - Day 2 -


The project continues!!

Day # 2 - Yesterday 08AUG08 -

My friend Ash is getting married!!! He asked me to be the translator at his wedding 'cus he will marry in Italy ^_^ so cool! He even made a website - so kool -
♥ Finally bought the aluminum trash bin anti-mice and also the classic mouse trap that I had to set (funny I had to watch YouTube to see how as I never used one before!) - no mouse was caught yet... maybe I need nicer cheese than Parmesan (!!!!! fussy mice) .... I hope to kill one soon as the smell of death will repel the others (muahahahahahaha! <-- evil laugh)
♥ I was looking for a camera in SL and met Anamkhai Sodwind, a super cool guy who owns a cute little store with some nice funky equipment! He gave me the supernice camera you see in the picture - just a w e s o m e ^^
♥ Mamsen Mayflower baby Sage is born and she is well (rofl)

No comments: