Monday, September 08, 2008

Everyday Project Smile - Day 1 -



Everyday we complaint about negative things, why?! It is because good news = no news, it is because we forget to appreciate the positive things in life, and of course we only see the negative part.
Project # 2 Smile --> after kinasai now is time to remember the good things in life.
I do this to prove that everyday we should be smiling for something, of course negative things will always happen, bu if we move our point of focus maybe we will see a different picture ^_^

Day # 1 - Yesterday 07AUG08 -


♥ Took a wonderful snapshot InWorld [SL] - layered it in PS with another one and got this picture which I am kinda proud of - above -

♥ Got a kitty kat Romeo - also this in SL: which means I will get one soon in RL too.. I need it for mice in the dutch flat and to keep me some company. I think a cat, Carmelo, should do it.

♥ Thought I really like my cutie-love, however he needs to grow a bit... but who doesn't need that?! I gotta grow up too

♥ Went to bed at 4 am! Proper holiday night!!

No comments: