Saturday, September 13, 2008

Everyday Project Smile - Day 6 -


Day # 6 - Today 13AUG2008 -

Now now now... I am missing one day - am I not?! Well let's say that I have done nothing much yesterday to be written on here. Made my boy comfy - yeah yuppie - how lucky is he?! Lucky as I am not :/ so there.

♥ I finally understood this alpha channel - I did it before as well, but was saving the file wrongly. Be aware of always saving 32bits for a .tga file type or you'll loose the alpha settings - you probably all now that but me got to learn it the hard way -
♥ Created a button - yes yes - and after that a hat ... that looks also quite nice for a first time hat. Specially because the button is a prim ^^ yes yes - see pix below - model is Deliziosa
The mouse trap isn't working - mouse is eating from it and probably thanking me for all the nice food and treats :-0 ... and I nicely decided to gave that thing up (for now).

No comments: