Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Glasses Holder - cure for sadness

Good Tuesday... I woke up with a weird sadness feeling today. It may be because I am going through a physical rehab and it is hard to do everything on my own in a foreign country... I hope this period will pass soon. BUT - before I couldn't cope with sadness and used to feel very dark about it. Now I understand that is part of being a highly sensitive person (HSP - I am one!).. and yesterday I didn't help myself watching 2 very sad things on TV... I need to watch funny stuff - avoid the melancholic ones. So, I knew it was just a moment and I tried working with it... and I made this prototype for a glasses-holder. It includes a pocket on the side (clip button to close it) that can hold pencils, pens, little card, etc. There's no lining as I still need to master how to sew it. I will make more, change the front pocket - different pockets of different size can be applied. It was happy and fun to make, a good medicine for sensitivity!

1 comment:

elena fiore said...

Ma che bell'idea! E che bei colori!
Ciao, elena°*°