Monday, June 01, 2009

I am allergic so I build fabric flowers

Good Monday everyone ♥ last days it was super hot here in Amsterdam city.. pity that I have allergies during spring so I must basically stay locked inside otherwise my eyes and nose get very itchy and annoying. It is very sad because here there are maybe 3 weeks of warm weather, and they usually combine with the pollination. Pity. This year though I thought about making fabric flowers.. I am surely not allergic to those ehehe....

so I finally finished to make the scarf for my friend's birthday and made the first flower into a pin:
After I went crazy and made a couple more flowers.. I was not so productive yesterday but it was Sunday - so very allowed to be completely lazy.
I am very proud of my flowers ♥

Today I discovered another cute blog Pane, Amore e Creativita' super cute and pink! I hope to learn more in the coming months... Thanks to all the girls who share their creativity and tips!
You are all great!!!

2 comments:

elena fiore said...

Ciao, mi spiace che tu abbia tirato l'una per il traduttore...però io oggi ho capito tutto :-) !!!
E complimenti per i fiori stoffosi!
Ciao, elena

Certain Creatures said...

Hi!
Thanks for visiting!
What wonderful fabric flowers!
:)

Francesca