Thursday, June 04, 2009

I needed this...

Ciao. Today I went again to ther hospital, I get crazy sometimes from what they tell me, so I need distractions... I had 2 pices of felt laying around ... I held them for some time, first thought about making a card holder, but then again I do not need it... so I thought: what do you really need for yourself? A mini-camera case... YES... for my Minox Leica M5 - it is a miniature, and I really want to preserve it while using it. So here it is.. but I noticed that it needs something inside to make it stronger.. some sort of hard lining. Then it could be perfect ^_^

1 comment:

Anna said...

Interessante il tuo blog! ma perchè non l'avevo scoperto prima?!

Per quello che mi chiedevi, il mio corso è sul forum dellASI, ma occorre essere iscritte all'associazione. Se tu non lo sei iscritta, lascia stare, a me basta il pensiero che un mio corso ti potesse interessare! :)
un saluto