Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bathtubbing

As you may have learned from the previous post, my water boiler broke down, and it took one week to be repaired. As I was getting angry about it, my landlord agreed on letting me use the bathroom of the "penthouse", that of course has a bathtub. Ohhh the bathtub, I was so happy because I could finally took the bath I always wished to take. I don't know about you, but I have a sort of a wishlist of things I'd like to do in my life. There are many things in the wishlist that relate to water and taking baths. Either in a tub or at the sea, lake, river.. let's be honest any natural spring clean water, I'd bath in it. "I wish to bath a lot in my life" I thought when yesterday I finally took the ultimate bathtub experience. Candlelight, to start, soft music and aromatic oil (lavander to be precise). I had never taken a candlelight bath before. It's awesome. As I only had two small candles and it was already night, the water seemed really dark and the pale light reminded me of the moon light. As no artificial light hit the water, I could see the vapours coming up.. I felt like being in a hot spring out in nature. It felt great. What a nice way to handle the missing hot water in my house, I say....
Of course I took another one tonight ;-)

No comments: