Monday, August 30, 2010

☆ FakKit ☆ Part#3

Since I wrote the first post about the easiest and cheapest way to be happier in life {{Fakkit}}, I have been keeping my ears open and discovered lots of funny things I am now going to share with you. I didn't fully watch the video when I uploaded it in the previous post, so I didn't notice the website it was referring to: www.thefuckitway.com >> Awesome!! I had no idea this whole thing existed.
Browsing the website, another amazing thing popped out: the F**k It Retreat in Italy!!
So, as you can see I am not the only one advising this as spiritual therapy :)
In my Economizer opinion, I think I'll apply the Fakkit theory in the comfort of my home or at the nearest beach or wood. For me walking in the nature or engaging in any crafty/creative activity are good ways to get detached from the daily routine. Cheap.

No comments: