Friday, August 20, 2010

New banner ♥ kawaii !!!


Step by step I will completely change my blog look.. as promised. I have been looking around for templates, but I really don't like any. I noticed the nicest one are on sale which is ok for people that can't design a blog, but I can, I am just too lazy to get around it. So I thought... ok, what is the first thing I can change without too much complication?! The banner. Yes because I have lots of ideas for the background, but I need to work on those, while the banner was easy. I used photoshop brushes from people I will now give credit to, one by one. I know PS quite well, as you can see from the very first posts in this blog (2005 or so) were mostly links to PS tutorials, and web sources. Fact is, because of my RSI I usually don't get to spend much time on graphic as I used to. But here it is, my first kawaii banner. I decided I wanted a kawaii - anime banner because I have been looking at manga cartoons since I am a little child. They shaped the way I think and therefore play a huge role in my non-sense. They are probably even the cause of it... I remember a specific cartoon, named Arale Norimaki where everything talks, even a poo! Yep.. a talking poo. A quite cute one too. Just to make you understand where some non-sense can come from. This said, I love anime, manga, kawaii and whatever cute thing that is produced in Japan.
Back to the banner credits.. {{always credit back the nice people that share their creations and ideas with you}}
♥ super cute piggy from Gray Megumi
♥ kawaii cloud from Mistress Mariko
♥ nice windy dandelions by e.derby
The rest was pretty much made by me.. I should download some cool font, used to have many but then formatted my PC and lost a lot. But so far I like it, and it can be a nice temp-banner, till I figure out the final blog look.
Hope you like it! ☆ Shine On ☆

No comments: