Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goodmorning World!

Hi all ~ so the blog is still under the same background, without banner, looking half ready, but I keep on updating because I am realy not sure when I'll be able to fix it graphically. I am even thinking to ask a friend for a customized backgroud... the blog speaks non-sense and it should appear as such. In this blog we talk about nature, psychology, the mind, beauty and femininity. We talk about crafts, cute creations, cooking and poetry. When you think about it, I have no clue what this blog is about. The more I surf the web, the more I notice one topic blogs / website. It is the only way to commercialize your ideas: channel them. True. I can't channel anything... I am the floating! So, one of the "must-do" of the new look is to give it a topic sense... mmmmm I'll see if I can manage that. For now, I share with you my latest creations, something I know how to do.
Following the Youtube channel of Carlita Dolce - also listed in my fav links on the left - I made some homemade body butters:

Body Scrub
60gr Shea butter
10gr Bur de Sal
Grinded amandels and rice
E.O. Lavander (5 gtts) and Orange blossoms (8 gtts)



Body Muffins x5
16gr Shea butter
10gr Beewax
30gr Coconut paste
Vanilla aroma
4 gtts Lavander


I also made some flaxseed hair gel, for the very first time in my life, it is great on my hair! They really needed it, and it is sooo much cheaper to make it at home than buying it! I advise it to anyone who has frizzy and curlyish hairs.

I am also keeping on felting soaps, my aim is to make really cute ones, the one I am felting now still look like wool-stones, but still. I found some mini-soaps so I can practice without too much waste. I'll give them together with my little creations... they should look nice together ^^

I wish the world a good morning and day and week.... ♥

No comments: